Facebook ‘Teaser’ Video Ads are a great way to create interest in your product, your service, your website, your business, especially to ‘new leads and customers’ not familiar with you and your name.
How do they work? They are short 15-30 seconds Curiosity-Based Videos. They leave viewers curious, hungry to learn more.
Here are some examples:
- Tap into the interests of your niche’s demographic. For example, a Sportswear Store might ask: ‘What do YOU have in common with these Five Famous Athletes?’
- Ask Questions. A plumber might ask: ‘Would you like to learn a two-minute solution that reduces the risk of burst pipes?’
- Create Mystery. A home security service sets the scene: ‘The house burglar is at your door. You are thousands of miles away on vacation. Yet the burglar is spooked and runs off when you suddenly appear on the door answering intercom. How is this possible?’
- Establish Urgency. Show an offer with a countdown clock to entice people to check out a time-limited offer.
- Start a compelling story, but don’t complete it. To learn the ending, viewers have to take action and click through to your site, your offer, whatever.
- Offer a ‘nugget’ of information or a ‘did you know?’ factoid, with a click through to find more details.
- Tantalize With Tips. A highly effective way to increase click-through rates for your videos. For example, an Insurance Company could offer ‘9 tips for cutting the cost of car insurance’.
- Set up a Challenge. People love quizzes. A travel agency could offer a multiple-choice quiz which concludes with viewers discovering their perfect holiday destination. The agency captures the lead AND gets a good profile of the potential customer.
ALWAYS have a ‘Call To Action’ to encourage viewer response. An example: ‘Register now, save 30%’.
Let EMP VideoService do all the ‘grunt’ work for you and help you Share Your Vision on Facebook.